Front Desk Attendant
Georgina discovered CrossFit AIO in 2015. Previously, Georgina had consistently been going to a small gym offering TRX. She became a loyal fan of TRX for 2 years until the gym closed. When this happened, she didn’t know where else to go and her younger sister suggested to try this “new and cool” place close to home. It only took one class for Georgina to recognize that this place was special – from the personal attention of the staff to the in-depth knowledge and expertise of the coaches. Little did Georgina know then that AIO was going to be such a big part of her life.
AIO allowed Georgina to find the strength of her body. She was also able to redefine how women should look, challenging societal beauty standards. Today, Georgina is a strong woman, having increased her visits to the gym from 3 days to 7 days a week. Being part of the encouraging and supportive community at AIO opened Georgina’s mind to many new things, like doing the unthinkable and participating in a friendly CrossFit competition!! In this competition, Georgina discovered that she is stronger than she ever appreciated with a new mindset for the endless potential of what is attainable, especially when part of a team.
Today, Georgina loves being a part of AIO because AIO is not only a gym or a place to exercise her body, but also a community where she can exercise her mental and physical abilities, testing her limits and achieving wellbeing goals. Georgina loves AIO so much that invited her husband and children to be a part of this community as well. Georgina joined the AIO Team as staff in 2021 and enjoys serving the membership that has welcomed her and her family to the community.
- Auricular Medicine Practitioner, The Renascent Integral Health Centre, Milton, ON
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner -- CNP, Institute of Holistic Nutrition, Toronto
- IMBA (International Master of Business Administration) - Joint degree between Vancouver Island University, British Columbia and University of Hertfordshire
- BA in International Commerce, Monterrey – TEC (ITESM)*, Mexico
- NEDIC’s 2017 Body Image and Self-Esteem Conference, National Eating Disorders Information Centre
- Am I Losing My Mind? Understanding the Critical Role of Hormones, Pure Encapsulations Seroyal Canada
- MTC 1 & 2 Clinical Patient Evaluation: Miasms, Temperaments & Constitutions
- The Human Microbiome: A key Driver in Lifelong Health and Disease
- Differential Clinical Diagnosis Using Biotherapeutic Drainage for Optimal Patient Outcomes
- The Evolution of Disease and Biotherapeutic Drainage for Individualized Medicine
- Individualized Nutrition for Women’s Health: Beyond Bio-identical Hormones
- Individualized Nutrition Addressing Advances in Metabolic Individuality for Optimal Health and Well-being
- The Ultimate Sports Nutrition Seminar, Metagenics Canada
- Facilitator Training: Parenting Workshop, Parent Education Network