Shelly M. Patel
Director of Community & Culture, Assistant Coach
When Shelly first walked into AIO as a member, it was love at first sight. She quickly traded her desk job for the opportunity to be part of the seasoned Partnership team, and now cheerfully shares her passion for the box experience with everyone she can. As such, you’ll find Shelly at AIO everyday after she drops off her two children, Ava and Noam, at grade school and before she dashes out to pick them up. In the evenings, after her kids’ programs have ended, Shelly settles in to work on her consulting practice.
When asked how she balances it all, her customary reply is “AIO is a labour of love” and she’d have it no other way.
- Bachelor of Law Degree, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor or Arts, Feminist Studies, York University
- CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Colosseum
- Box to Business Seminar, New York
- Deflying Fitness Handstand Workshop
- Element Team Competitor 2014, 2015
- Beach Wod Team Competitor 2014, 2015, 2016