Interestingly, Jessica discovered the sport of fitness by fluke. While searching through Netflix for something to watch, she came across the CrossFit Games documentary and became engrossed. She immediately set out to be part of the community and took an internship position at a local Toronto box. She also participated at the 2016 SweatRX Competition with the AIO team and won first place! From there her CrossFit journey has taken off, and she looks forward to growing her passion for fitness with the AIO community.
When Jessica isn't busy being sporty, she can be found playing the piano or bass clarinet, knitting scarves and hats or making tie-dye clothes.
- Fitness and Health Promotion, George Brown College
- CFES Weight Training Instructor
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Element team competitor 2017
- ACSM Personal Trainer Certification June 2018