Doug played hockey, wrestling and baseball growing up; eventually moving on to play US college, (Gavilan College/Gilroy California) and Canadian, University baseball (Brock University). He still plays, although more for the fun and camaraderie these days. Doug found Crossfit to be the perfect match to feed his desire to remain competitive in athletics, while meeting new and amazing people along the way.
When not chasing PR’s himself, Doug is passionate about helping others chase theirs. You will find Doug at AIO, alongside our dedicated coaches, helping to lead our Crossfit classes, as well as Fit & Chill, Teens and Juniors.
- BA, B.Ed.
- Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT)
- Health and Phys. Ed Specialist (Primary/Junior/Intermediate) UofT
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer (CFL1) 2018
- Crossfit Judges Course
- Standard FA/CPR (St. John’s Ambulance)
- Crossfit Games Open 2012-2019
- Crossfit Games Canada East Regional Team Roster (Team Tidal 2012)
- Crossfit Toronto Threshold Open (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Tidal Open Test Masters (2016,17,18)
- Granite Games Winter Throwdown (AIO Strong, 2019)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Lesson Planning Certificate
- CrossFit Scaling Certificate
- CrossFit Spot The Flaw Certificate